pkt3 and PCC

gcOgc

Registered Users (C)
CP Gurus,
I am expecting to receive pkt3 from the NVC in the next few weeks. My consulate for CP is Mumbai. My question is that is it a good idea to include the PCC in the pkt3 that I send to St. Louis? Or should I send just the DS-230 and the fees? Thanks,
gcOgc

gcOgc: don\'t send PCC

For P3 all you need to send is DS230 part1, OF 169 and money order for $260. PCC is needed only at the time of interview. Read other posts on this msg board and immihelp to understand this stuff better.

CP

Hello friends,

I need a help regarding Consular processing. i already completed my I-140. I am forcing my emploer to apply for I-485. but is
   suggesting to apply for consular processing. what is the best way to apply eitehr AOS or CP. heard that now a days consular
   processing is very fast. but is their any risk in CP. and what is the procedure. ???? anybody has any idea like how long is
   tacking now a days.

Thanks Ravi

PCC question to goOgc

Hi gcOgc,
I have a clarification. I have chosen CP for the final stage of GC. Should I get the PCC from India ( ie my Native Place Police Station ) or should I get one from Indian Embassy in US.

Thanks