Pittsburgh - transfer

simo

Registered Users (C)
On 15th my online status changed to :

On May 15, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in PITTSBURGH, PA for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in PITTSBURGH, PA will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the NCSC at (800) 375-5283

Can anyone with a similar experience in pittsburgh tell me how long it will take them to schedule the interview. My RD is 12/26/2001.

Could you post detailed information about your case?

This document shows the processing time in Pittsburg for I-485 in last winter is 3 months.
http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/philadelphia/UpWin2002.pdf

Thank you Lowell. That document was helpful, if I don't hear from them for another two weeks, I'll probabaly call them or go personaly to the office.
My RD is 12/26/2001 and ND is 01/08/2002(i think). I never changed my job. I had to go for fingerprinting twice, because i have very faint lines and they had a hard time getting clear prints. I think my case might have been transferred because the second set of prints were also not clear enough, but I am just guessing. Nothing for me to do but to wait and see.
Thanks again.

On Pittsburgh transfer..

Simo,

Can you let me know what happened with your transfer? I am trying to get my case transferred to Pittsburg. Did you get any responses on your case?

thanks