Pittsburgh Transfer Cases

suryapet

Registered Users (C)
My case was transferred on Dec 6th 2004 to Philly Office . On My request they transfered my case to Pittsburgh local office on Dec 27th,Anyone knows how long will it take to receive letter from local office for interview???

Are there any recent tranfers to Pittsburgh local office??

Details in my signature.

hi.. my case just got transfered yesterday.

Have you gotten the interview done already? I wish that is the case. Wish to share some information?

Thanks !

I have requested for my I-485 application to be transferred to Pittsburgh office on December 18 th. Haven't heard anything from them yet. Last time I checked my files were updated on December 29th 2004, it hasn't changed since then. It seems like I have been waiting forever.

Finally my gc journey is over, two days back i have received my Green Card(Plastic card) without stamping after interview in pittsburgh.

Name check pending in pittsburgh

Anyone with pending namecheck in USCIS pitts(i-485/i-130 family based) got their recent name checks cleared....mine seems to be pending since last 8 months now.....Just recently contacted the senators in WV and PA...and from all 4 of them i have received letters saying an inquiry has been made at FBI Office....this letter arrived in mail 3 weeks ago.....silence prevailed since then.....any suggestions ?

Thanks
Shon

finally name check cleared

senators's office at west virginia called on april 4th to indicate my check results have been sent to the USCIS for adjudication. However, i visited the Pitts USCIS service center yesterday and they said they haven't heard from the FBI yet....they also indicated the last check was done on the 30th of march, which means my name would pop-up in the next lot of checks from USICS.