PIMS Verification Delays

ute80

With the introduction of PIMS by DOS, many of us are worried about delays in the issuance of visa. I am not too sure if there is any patter of these delays like approval dates or consulates in India etc etc...

I tried calling KCC which is the source for PIMS information but they could not provide me with any information. There are many people who are already stuck in India because of PIMS verifications and there are many like me who will get stuck in India soon. If anyone has got some information about it, please share with us here.

I am not sure if there is any way of making sure that we are in PIMS prior going for H1B stamping in India? Please post here if you are in the same boat and got some information.

Thanks

Consulates dont give proper information

No one can know whether they are in PIMS or not.. some people say that the Canadian consulates, lets candidates update their PIMS through some form... I am not sure how far this is true.

I am a case which is waiting for passport ever since Jan 16th. Visa is approved, but no information on whereabouts of the passport. No one is saying anything!!

If you are already in US and want an extension, then you should get your AP ready.. go for your interview as soon as possible.. andif the pp doesnt come in yet, then you can get back using your AP...

Hope luck will shine on me tomorrow!

Regards
NK