• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Photograph Resolution

UnleashedFX

Hello fellow forum members,

My name is Peter and today I applied for the Diversity Visa Lottery. I have a question regarding the resolution of the photo that we have to upload.

I reused a photo that I did for my U.S. visit visa recently. I uploaded it and submitted the application and was notified that it was a successful entry.

Upon submitting it, I noticed that the resolution of the photo was 1001x1001 pixels and not the 600x600 pixels.

I am very disappointed that I didn't check it and I am really worried. Would that be a problem?

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
UnleashedFX

Hello fellow forum members,

My name is Peter and today I applied for the Diversity Visa Lottery. I have a question regarding the resolution of the photo that we have to upload.

I reused a photo that I did for my U.S. visit visa recently. I uploaded it and submitted the application and was notified that it was a successful entry.

Upon submitting it, I noticed that the resolution of the photo was 1001x1001 pixels and not the 600x600 pixels.

I am very disappointed that I didn't check it and I am really worried. Would that be a problem?

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
UnleashedFX
Your dimensions are fine... “Minimum acceptable dimensions are 600 x 600 pixels. Maximum acceptable dimensions are 1200 x 1200 pixels.”
They fall within the acceptable range.

Your dimensions are fine... “Minimum acceptable dimensions are 600 x 600 pixels. Maximum acceptable dimensions are 1200 x 1200 pixels.”
They fall within the acceptable range.
Hi, an old post I know but I’m interested in knowing what the outcome was of your mistake? Did you win the Dv lottery with the 1001x1001 picture? And was there any problems at the interview with regards to the entry photo?