Philly Stamping Experience-Pl. share

radhika91

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
We got our 485 approvals yesterday. We have to go to Philly for stamping. If anyone has recently got stamping done at Philly center, please share their experiences and inform what documents are required and what other things one should take with them just in case they ask for it. Is it better to go early in the morning or around noon time.
Those who have gotten their stamping from Philly, please reply
Thanks

Hi,

I did my I-485 stamping on 25th of this month. I reached there 7.20 am and I am done at 8.30 a.m. Please try to go early. Go on Tuesday or wednesday.

Please carry
I-485 approval letter
passport
I-94
EAD's
AP (Advance Parole)
2 Photos (Front face or side face. Don't use any spectles.)

RD 24-MAY-2002
ND 29-MAY-2002
AD 16-aUG-2004

Please share the Stamping experience at Philly !!!!

Guys, please share the stamping experience at Philly .
Do we need to have InfoPass / Original Approval letter/ etc...?

INFOPASS option

bjgod said:
Guys, please share the stamping experience at Philly .
Do we need to have InfoPass / Original Approval letter/ etc...?

Guys,
Whoever used INFOPASS for stamping, what option to select in the first screen. Because there is no option that closely matches "I-485 Stamping". Anyone has any idea...

Also, is it adviseable to go on Monday early morning, without INFOPASS to Philly.

Thanks

Infopass is Easy

I found use of Infopass very easy and convenient. I got the appointment for 2:45 pm, reached there at 2:30PM and was out by 3:10PM.
There was no line to enter or inside. When the option of Infopass is there why wake up early in fight the rush hour traffic of Philly.