Philly BEC thread is gone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happend to our Philly BEC thread

What happend to our Philly BEC thread, I am looking since this morning suddenly depapear. I tried couple of time search but invain.

Moderator please help.

Thanks

PBEC thread???

I hope the PBEC thread is not shut down or who ever deleted knows how to restore it back.

It's ridiculous to see this happening. First of all, PBEC took a slow start. They used to reply with Case Status until last year. Later they removed the status field.

The PBEC thread is the only place we used to get lot of info but now, the thread itself is missing. Why PBEC????

Moderator!!!!

Please get the thread back on track..

NJGCMar03

PBEC Thread

Hope labordrags or whoever the moderator is answers why the thread is taken out.

I hope it has nothing to do with people in PBEC forum not supporting immigrationvoice.org, that would be bad. They can just delete the posts related to that discussion why take the whole thread out. :(

no pbec thread...is like a fish out of water...

Where did it vanish..it was there live and well until 11 o clock..!!

Why unfortunate things happen only to philly gang ... need to check back our stars.. :)

Not sure why this thread is gone. Might be any technical reason :confused: or might be political thoughts :confused:
As we see last couple of days People in Phily thread realised that retrogession is not directly in favour of Philly BEC victims , might be it is a nice way to suppress the thoughts !!! hope this is not the reason.
But guys , we the phily BEC victims are already in bad shape regarding late LC approval. Hope , after all these there is somebody named "GOD" who is definitely watching and decides the fate of the people in long run.

Dallas is approving Feb 2004 cases while we are still searching for over philly thread. Can any of the moderators look into this issue, if you don't like what people said about immigrationvoice.org they can delete those posts, but atleast get rest of the thread back.

I don't understand where immigrationvoice comes into the picture, for the PBEC thread disappearing.
I was in washington for the meeting as a part of the immigrationvoice team. And 2 of us were there to present the case of Backlog centers only. We have these 2 priorities
1) Instead of 1 year extensions we should always get 3 year extensions, in all circumstances, even if we are eligible for lesser period extension
2) Urge the lawmakers to direct the Labor dept. to clear the clouds on the backlog centers

We all are fighting for 1 cause, peace in our lives. I presented the case to Denyse Sabagh (ex AILA general counsel and chair of legislative advocacy committee), Bo Cooper (ex General Counsel of the INS). They were very receptive to suggestions, and they promised that they will talk to their contacts about this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.