Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center-Atlanta Region only

DOL_0903 said:
Congrats and good luck with next step JaiSai... this brings hope for rest of the 2003 folks ... wondering if you were also from P-05013-2XXXXX batch

Thank you. I am from p-05140 batch. Still on wait mode to get the LC papers.

still waiting 2003

i am still waiting oct 2003 PD. CASE # P-05011-XXXXX.....is there anybody near by my case # has ....case pending or certified......i am so worried...........

RIR Status rejected online

My online status showed denied (Oct 2002 RIR NY)after Thanksgiving. We have no denial letter or any NOF received. I was about to file my 9th year H1 and now the company put it on hold. My bad luck again.

My previous lawyer lost his license in 2005 due to his insanity. The new attorney took over in 2005 but never looked at LC carefully to determine there were issues. I determined there was some flaws in recruitment and pointed out in September 2006.

Does the denied means the case is denied or there is a possibility that there is NOF and the online status shows denied. My company is planning to file PERM and is not willing to use any outside lawyers for any matter. THey are using their own attorney. My H1 is the main issue now as it expires in February. Filing the H1B showing with the original lawyers incompetency and requesting for extension - Is that going to work? We don't have any paperworks for the denial yet/ Any suggestion from anyone will be appreciated during this difficult times especially filing for H1.

approval today

My labour got certified online today
PD 9/17/2004
EB2 RIR/NC/ Atlanta
45 days letter rcvd. 4/7/2005
45 days letter replied 4/15/2005
I-485 filed(NIW I-140, oct /03) 09/2005

Case reopened

PBEC has reopened my case and the online status say my case is now in 'Data review" stage. At the beginning of ths year my case was "In Process" stage and then got "closed" and now it is again in 'data review' stage. It seems my case is now at the very end in the queue.

2003doc said:
My labour got certified online today
PD 9/17/2004
EB2 RIR/NC/ Atlanta
45 days letter rcvd. 4/7/2005
45 days letter replied 4/15/2005
I-485 filed(NIW I-140, oct /03) 09/2005

2003doc, you and me have a exact same PD. Mine is certified too.

congratulations!!!

H4 to H1 B

Gurus, Seek your advice and pardon in advance, as this is not related to our PBEC plights ... but do feel at home for your advice

My wife ins on H4 and recently got her H1 approved in Oct'06. She may like to join the job in a few months due to health reasons. But what worries me are the following

1. We havnt applied for SS# as we are not sure, if she joins job after a few months after the SS#, will that make her out of status or create some legal problems.

2. Not sure how to check, if the current visa for her is H4 or H1? How do we check?

3. In situations like this can we invoke H1 or H4 by specific request to USICS and how adviceable it is for us.

Happy new year and thanks in advance

Certified

Dear All,

I have one good news and one bad news. First the good news, I looked at the LC Website and my status is ........ CERTIFIED!!!!! YEAH!!!

Now the bad news is, two weeks ago our divison was acquired by a rival company and they are not taking any of the current employees. (Geeez)

So I got certified but I am being laid-off. OK Not everything can go right all the time, right?

Any advise???

Thank you for your thoughts.

KIKO99
PD 19-10-04
SWA North Carolina
Sent to PBEC 11/04
P-05020-33XXX
Certified Online 1/25/07

Certified

Online status shows my case is certified. Here are the details

ETA Case#: P-05160-60xxx
Priority Date: 12/29/2004