PhD with Wide Industrial Experience

jschandok

Dear Sir
Greetings
I have around 30 years of professional experience in India's Leading PSU in the power sector with a focus on Renewable Energy. Further, I have International experience of working with the USA, Germany with many research labs viz. NETL, Fraunhofer Institute and also providing Consultancy to Many African and Caribbean countries in the field of Renewable Energy under the International Solar Alliance Program. I have done a Master's from IIT Delhi with a focus on Artificial Intelligence and have publications, copyrights. I am Ph.D. from IIT Delhi on Hybrid Renewable Energy for its Techno-Economic modeling and also applied patents for areas related to Renewable Energy.
I Intent to move to the USA as my daughter and son both are studying in Michigan and we as parents now want to be with them during their studies. I am open for any H1b/E Visa or as a Professor of Practice in any University in the USA working in the Energy Sector with the advantage of my expertise in Artificial Intelligence as well. Please suggest.