PF question-help please

jingc

Registered Users (C)
I withdrew I140 and I485 and refiled two weeks later. I didn't go for the first Finger print because I decided to withdraw. I haven't got FP notice for the refiled cases although it has been 4 months since I refiled. Does PF link to each case or each Alien number? I have the same A# for both cases. My lawyer suggested me reschedule it using the first PF notice in case I won't recieve any (there is only A# on the form, no lin#, however voided already). I highly doubt about it, but don't know what to do either.

Will I get another FP notice? Will my second I485 be denied because I didn't go for the PF came from the first case?

Thank you for any help!

jingc said:
I withdrew I140 and I485 and refiled two weeks later. I didn't go for the first Finger print because I decided to withdraw. I haven't got FP notice for the refiled cases although it has been 4 months since I refiled. Does PF link to each case or each Alien number? I have the same A# for both cases. My lawyer suggested me reschedule it using the first PF notice in case I won't recieve any (there is only A# on the form, no lin#, however voided already). I highly doubt about it, but don't know what to do either.

Will I get another FP notice? Will my second I485 be denied because I didn't go for the PF came from the first case?

Thank you for any help!

PF? :D