Petitioner Income low for Affidavit of Support for I130 Application

parvardigar

Registered Users (C)
Hello Community.
My sister-in-law(brother's wife) petitioned for her two Adult Sons whose priority date is coming near and we are asked to submit paper work. My sister-in-law files joint tax return and their income and savings are as follow:

SIL's Income: 22000
Brother is retired and his Social Security Income: 10000
CASH in savings account: 40000

Petitioned for:
Son1 age 43
Son1Wife age 39
Son1Daughter age 11
Son1Son age 8

Son2 age 41
Son2Wife age 37
Son2Son age 10

As described above two primary applicants and five derivative so total of seven people. Based on what I described, can my SIL sponsor either applicant and their kids? What is the best way to send affidavit of support?
I do not live with my brother but my married filing joint income is around 130K and my savings around 100K. How can I help SIL? Can I sponsor all seven members? Do I become a joint sponsor? Do we both need to file separate i864 for applicants? ANy help and clarification on this will be a big help!

When SIL logs in online, it asks her to pay for i864 but there is no option to pay for another i864 for joint sponsor. Do we need to pay for all four I864s or just two? if four, how do I pay? And how do I tell NVC that we are submiting i864 for joint sponsor also per each applicant.

Also, another thing we noticed that Applicant 1's wife's name is mis spelled. I do see an option to add/remove applicant but I am too afraid to remove incorrect name and add correct name back. Any idea how to resolve this? I contacted AskNVC but have not heard from them.

got the answer for first part of the query from another forum. Can someone please let me know on following:

We noticed that Applicant 1's wife's name is mis spelled. I do see an option to add/remove applicant online when I login but I am too afraid to remove incorrect name and add correct name back. Any idea how to resolve this? I contacted AskNVC but have not heard from them.

Last edited: