Personal Rivalry NSC officers and 2003 cases

tjshah

Registered Users (C)
Is NSC officers have any personal problem with the year 2003? Is this year too bad. Why are they not approving 2003 cases. Since last 6 months their processing dates for I-140 have not changed. It is Sept. 30, 2003.
I really think that NSC have antagonism with 2003 cases

I-140 & 485 - Concurrent -Sept 2003......... No clue when I will get approval. Maybe after all 2004 cases are approved.

tjshah
You said that you raised an enquiry, what happened? 30 completed after enquiry. I'm with you. I had the same feelings and pain until my 140 got approved. I do not know when my 485 is going to come. I fyou see users
'Iknowitall' his Pd is middle of 2003 and ND is of 2004 and he got approved con currently. user 'elnegro' has also got approved. Ofcourse hid Pd is of 2002.

There should be some way to question these NSC Stupid officers how they are processing? what criteria they are following?

God bless this NSC.

To tjshah

Tjshah

I am assuming that your FP is already done. Could you share with me the massage that you have for your I-485? Mine were done in June 2004, and the LUD message still is

"On June 18, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Is this the message that I sould expect?

Sept03NIW said:
Tjshah

I am assuming that your FP is already done. Could you share with me the massage that you have for your I-485? Mine were done in June 2004, and the LUD message still is

"On June 18, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Is this the message that I sould expect?
yep same message

plastic_card said:
tjshah
You said that you raised an enquiry, what happened? 30 completed after enquiry. I'm with you. I had the same feelings and pain until my 140 got approved. I do not know when my 485 is going to come. I fyou see users
'Iknowitall' his Pd is middle of 2003 and ND is of 2004 and he got approved con currently. user 'elnegro' has also got approved. Ofcourse hid Pd is of 2002.

There should be some way to question these NSC Stupid officers how they are processing? what criteria they are following?

God bless this NSC.
yep 30 days are over but no changes yet.... When you find a way to question NSC STUPID officers please share the same with me. I am desperate to know their criteria - is it 2003 problem child or my name / last name is problem child, Michigan is problem child, India problem child........ so on.... lot of problem childs i can come up with. Just want to know for NSC who is really PROBLEM CHILD

God, Pls Blast NSC !!

All 2003 Applicants,

It is so disturbing to see cases being approved with RDs much later than yours. I can understand the mental agony that you might be going through. Wish you all can file a complain and get a hefty monetary compensation in addition to be rewarded with immediate 485 approvals too.

I really sympathise with you all and would like to pray differently than Plastic_card, GOD, PLEASE....PLEASE BLAST THOSE NSC NUTS AND LET JUSTICE PREVAIL.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD : Apr.04