Perm Processing Times

djconcerned

i am trying to digest information provided on the icert.doleta.gov, in the middle of the page it lists PERM Processing Times, as of posting this message it states as follows:
PERM Processing Times
(as of 09/30/2009)
------------------------------------------------------
Processing Queue-----------------------Priority Dates
----------------------------------------Month - Year
Final Reviews--------------------------December 2008
Audits---------------------------------October 2007
Standard Appeals----------------------August 2007
Gov't Error Appeals--------------------------Current

here is a brief background on my Perm and a question follows.
Background:
my Perm was filled on Nov 19 2008, we received an audit on Sept 8 2009 and replied for audit on Sept 22 2009.

Questions:
According to the timeline posted above and my background as mentioned where does my PERM application fall, do i have to wait for 1 more year for my priority date to come before Audits for approval/reject? or it depends??, i am confused.:confused: please respond.

Unfortunately there is really not a way to predict things currently. You can "ball-park" it to be another year or so, but then again, you should keep in mind that DOL could take 3 months to process one month of audits, or they could process 3 months in one month... it's really one of those things where you can "guess-timate" but that's about it. Hang in there!!

i am trying to digest information provided on the icert.doleta.gov, in the middle of the page it lists PERM Processing Times, as of posting this message it states as follows:
PERM Processing Times
(as of 09/30/2009)
Processing Queue-----------------------Priority Dates
----------------------------------------Month - Year
Final Reviews--------------------------December 2008
Audits---------------------------------October 2007
Standard Appeals----------------------August 2007
Gov't Error Appeals--------------------------Current

here is a brief background on my Perm and a question follows.
Background:
my Perm was filled on Nov 19 2008, we received an audit on Sept 8 2009 and replied for audit on Sept 22 2009.

Questions:
According to the timeline posted above and my background as mentioned where does my PERM application fall, do i have to wait for 1 more year for my priority date to come before Audits for approval/reject? or it depends??, i am confused.:confused: please respond.