PERM or RIR

oven

Registered Users (C)
My employer agrees to help me to get my LC, they said I can go through RIR, PERM and even the Outstanding researcher. Could any one tell me which is the best way? Also, I will stay in this location for the next 6 months and will be transferred to a different state. Will my LC expire if I am relocated to a different state? If my LC gets approved before that, What will happen if I apply for my I-140 and I am relocated during that time?

Thanks in advcance for your helpful advice.

oven

The PERM is the only one you can apply for after March 28. The LC is employment location specific. You need a new LC if you transfer to another location.

Thanks Compiler. But what could happen if by chance my LC is approved before my relocation? If I submit my I-140 and have to relocate before 140 approval, what will happen?

Thanks again for your reply.

Approval is just approval including I-140. But you can not use it to complete your GC from different location. You need a new LC. However, you may use the approved LC to file your post 6 years H extension from anywhere if it was filed one year ago.