Perm - EB2

manigandhi

I have 5 years Architecture Degree and 6 months full time post graduate diploma (C-DAC).

My IT experience is 6 years.

Can I file in EB2?

Any Help....

Thanks In advance.

Mani

To qualify for an EB2 case, you must have one of the following:

--4 year bachelor's degree and 2 year master's degree
OR
--3 year bachelor's degree and 3 year master's degree

Based on the information you have indicated below, no, you do not qualify for an EB2 category. You may be able to get an evaluator to give you the qualification, but you will 99.9% be denied at the I-140 level.

st4rguitar,

in the same line of questions: I have a 5 year degree with defended thesis, and I have document from the university that specifically says that this degree is Masters. Do I qualify for EB2?

Thanks

Does that mean, even if I get evaluation done on my degree = 4 years Bachlor degree of US, I won't get my I140.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mani

You can file EB2 if you have the US equiv of a bachelors degree and 5 years experience. But I presumed the qualification and experience would have to be for the same job. ie IT qualification + IT experience. I'd be interested to know too....

lastminuter said:
You can file EB2 if you have the US equiv of a bachelors degree and 5 years experience. But I presumed the qualification and experience would have to be for the same job. ie IT qualification + IT experience. I'd be interested to know too....

M+0 = master + experience - EB2
or

Bachelor+ 5 years of experience - EB2

:)

You must either have a 3 year bachelor's and 3 year master's, or a 4 year bachelor's and 2 year master's to qualify to for EB2. STRICT regulations. Although some cases like yours have slipped through some not-so-intelligent officers, 99% of them if filed that way will NOT go through. The EB2 qualifications are as above.

unsure said:
st4rguitar,

in the same line of questions: I have a 5 year degree with defended thesis, and I have document from the university that specifically says that this degree is Masters. Do I qualify for EB2?

Thanks