people with pd of 1996 eb3 catg

KENNYG

Registered Users (C)
dear guys,

lets start a discussion to find out how many are out there with old priority dates who have completed all formalities including fp\'s and are waiting for approval at vsc in the eb3 catagory.
pd- july 96
i-485 rd- july 2000
i-485 nd- july 2000.
fp done- november 2000.
waiting for approval

No Title

Prakash,

I see where you are going with this. I am not in the same league but here it is if it helps.

PD : Mar/96
I-485 : RD : Oct/22/99 ND Oct/27/99
No FP.

Category : EB3 India

No Title

Hi Prakash

Here are my details

PD Oct 96
RD 20th Aug 99
ND 13th Sep 99
FP 1st Aug 00

The IIO told me the application is with a officer. Still Waiting for approval.

Thanks

Shiv

No Title

Prakash,
My PD is 11/96
RD Aug 16 99
ND Sep 8 99
RFE Issued..Still haven\'t received RFE from INS. Found out by calling IIO.
Ram

No Title

Category: EB3
PD: May 96
RD: 30 Aug 99
ND: 20 Sep 99
FP: 22 Aug 2000

Waiting for the good thing to happen. Good luck to everyone.

No Title

Mera_kya_hoga & Prakash. Did you ever check your status with VSC ?
What explanation do you get for the delay ?
Thanks

No Title

How come you took so long to file for your I-485 when your PD is March 96?? Mine was also March 96 and I filed when it became current in May 1996 and so did all my friends?? Just curious.

No Title

The reason my I485 was filed 3.5 year (Mar/96 and Oct/99) was because my labor certification took almost 3 years (approved on Jan99). Another problem was that my I-140 took almost 7 months to clear (due to a query).

My problem was that I was there at wrong time. When I-485 processing was a breeze, my labor certification was underway and when labor certification became real easy (thanks to RIR introduced later in 1997, I think), I got in line for I485 which now as you all know has become extremely slow.

Still hoping that may be 5 years is a charm for me. Until the passport gets stamped, I won\'t be sure that I got it.

Good luck to all.

No Title

raju krishnan,

your case is very similiar to mine. how long do you think before they get to our case. it is going to be almost 5 years. your thoughts are welcome.

No Title

Hi prakash ,
Here is my details :
EB3
PD 12/96
Rd 08/99
ND 09/99
FP 08/00
waiting.....