Pending Move while Filing I485/I130 for Spouse

AsyleeTravel

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I am a US citizen who is ready to file I-485/I-130 for his wife. We currently live in New York but are in the process of moving to Baltimore(I work there Mon-Fri). For the next couple of months we will temporarily be in a hotel until we can find a place there.

I would appreciate help with a few confusing Qs:
* Can I use my work address in Baltimore as my address? (seems to be no place to separate mailing from physical address on the forms)
* One of the Q's asks where she intends to live? Well we can't say my office address, right?
* Also, another tough one is the last address where we lived together?
* Then of course the G-325s for the both of us: Should they have NY address currently for both or what address should I fill in (Baltimore office)?
* Also, which AOS Office should I ask for?

I don't necessarily want to put down the New York address and then do change of address to Baltimore since files can get lost, different districts etc etc :) Waiting to file is also not an option since her OPT expires soon (and she wants to travel soon !)

Thanks for the help and this is an awesome forum!

One thing I forgot to add is that her OPT expires in July ... therefore we want to file now as supposed to waiting a couple of months before we are in Baltimore. This way she can get the AP and travel (hopefully).

Any help/experience/opinion is deeply appreciated!