Pending I-485 and divorce

cssst5

Registered Users (C)
I filed for the EAD based up on a pending I-485 through marriage. My work permit is approved and the card should arrive any day. In this meanwhile our interview is due in two weeks and things are not working between me and my wife. She wants to file for divorce and she wants to withdraw her I-130.
1) What is the denial procedure and how soon will my case be denied?
2) Will I lose my work permit when my case is denied?
3) As for the interview, is it better to go to the interview alone, or what correspondence should I send to immigration for not attending, or is it better not to send any correspondence and not show up at all?
Thank you,

I filed for the EAD based up on a pending I-485 through marriage. My work permit is approved and the card should arrive any day. In this meanwhile our interview is due in two weeks and things are not working between me and my wife. She wants to file for divorce and she wants to withdraw her I-130.
1) What is the denial procedure and how soon will my case be denied?
2) Will I lose my work permit when my case is denied?
3) As for the interview, is it better to go to the interview alone, or what correspondence should I send to immigration for not attending, or is it better not to send any correspondence and not show up at all?
Thank you,

Your EAD will be invlaid one the GC is denied. If the marriage is not working you will not green card. If the marraige is less then two years old Green card with marriage is condtional one. Removal of condition is only possible after two years of marriage. You should find some other way to get the GC.