Pending divorce while N400 interview is scheduled

Wakome

Please I need help on what to do about my situation. i filed for divorce in February 2024 because i was in an abusive marriage however i filed for my N400 in December of 2021 under the 3 years rule. 2 days ago my husband came begging that i should withdraw the divorce case that he is willing to go to couples counselling with me ( not the first time he is saying this to me). i had filled out the form to withdraw the divorce case today when i saw that i am scheduled for my N400 interview in April. Now i am confused. i do not know if withdrawing the divorce after getting a date for my interview will be detrimental to my N400. the divorce isn't final. will USCIS know that i filed and withdrew the divorce case? if yes can i tell them the reason i did?
My husband has been abusive several times and i even filed I751 waiver based on abuse so i think uscis might be aware of the abuse. Help please

As you have now passed the five year mark, you should still be fine. As of five years, your n-400 is independent /removed from your marital status.

You filed N-400 in December 2021 and it is still pending in March 2024? Is your I-751 still pending too?

Why do you want to withdraw the divorce?