PD Progression for China and India

september142004

Registered Users (C)
Current Priority Data Predicts for China and India (EB1, EB2)

Here is some analysis on the VISA number priority dates for both China and India nationals :)
166753029_cd05b20ec1_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes the Apr 2004 PD people to be able to file 485 sometime in July or Aug 2006.

Thats pretty good...

Nice representation. No logic here and that's what is making it more interesting. Who knows USCIS might be playing with a similar graph and not looking at what data they have.

Again, just to make a point... this assumes everything goes well and no stagnation in the movement. What if the movement stops during the 2nd part of fiscal year? What if BEC sends too many pending cases? Scary isn't it?

Thats why he has not included EB-3 which doesn't follow any known statistical pattern of this world. We might have more luck (and money) predicting stock market than PD movement.

EB1 is supposed move slower than the past few months, since uscis has stated that more people may be requiring visa numbers now.......i dont beleive uscis though, since they said the same thing last month......

all i can say is, no matter how much calculation we do....uscis is going to follow a different path.....because they are random....(not to say that we should stop calculations........that is way we maintain our sanity)

I told you guys a long time ago......................those dates are pulled out of a random orifice of the body.

There is not logic to it. Don't think, Don't try, Don't bother! I appreciate the effort of all these graphs, but really applying science to this is like trying to preach Darwinian evolution theory to a religious zealot.

July VISA Bulletin Information Added

I am done plotting the curves, and got GC approved on 9/11/2006.

Good luck to everyone!
166753029_cd05b20ec1_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: