PD might retrogates in July

No Title

How did you know this? Is this a hoax?
What is the source of information?
How reliable is it?

Any references?

No Title

Folks
       we see morons like this one all the time. Promoting their websites in stupid methods. I checked that website, it is just business oriented.

Check this posting on I-485 groups by the same person

http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?50@@.ef53097

Prove what you said or keep your mouth shut, STOP doing business on public forums.

No Title

Milk is 100% correct.

This person, called America, does not have integrity to post such news, neither common sense to use this forum.

Thanks Milk.

No Title

Folks,

I hope this is not true. We have been sitting here being hopeful that the dates will progress rapidly especially in these kinda market conditions and postings like these make you very nervous. I hope this is only a joke!

good luck guys!
hope99

No Title

I think, there should be a method to turn these guys to law, and punish for spreading rumors. Inthis case, this person went little too far, spreading rumors on behalf of State Dept. I wish, we would have turn this person to FBI and prosecute.

I heard, there was a real incident on Yahoo Message boards where a person was caught and jailed for spreading false information on stocks.

No Title

Where is this stupid \'America\' person???
Come out, and apologize to the fellow members of this forum for posting such a nonsense post on the public forum.