• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Payment & Postage Bag Interview London 30th Dec

Ausman21

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have read this site for a while and seen many great tips thanks to you all!!

I have my interview in London on the 30th December and was wondering on the 2nd letter it says that you need to pay the $755 or whatever it is before the interview. Does this mean on the day before they see you??

Secondly the package that you need to pay £14 to get your passport sent back to you. Do you need to provide it to them on the day or do you just pay them for it and they sort it out for you??

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hi All,

I have my interview in London on the 30th December and was wondering on the 2nd letter it says that you need to pay the $755 or whatever it is before the interview. Does this mean on the day before they see you??

Secondly the package that you need to pay £14 to get your passport sent back to you. Do you need to provide it to them on the day or do you just pay them for it and they sort it out for you??

Hi Ausman

You will pay the $755 on the day of your interview but that will be done before you will be interviewed.

For your second question i'm sure you'll get a feedback from someone who has had his/her interview in London.

Hi All,

You will pay the £14 at the counter and it will be used to post your passport and other documents by courier service.

Hi All,

Hi Ausman,

You will pay the visa fee ($775) on the day of your visa interview after submiting your documents and before your interview.

after your interview you pay £14 for posting your passport. :)

Hope this help.

Please share your interview experience with others as it will be very helpful.

My interview will be in London as well.

Good Luck