• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

payment of visa fee

seaman20

Registered Users (C)
what is the payment procedure for visa fee. do i pay at the bank or do i pay at the embassy. if am to pay at the embassy do i pay in nigeria naira or u.s dollars please i need to know cos my interview is comming up this week. thanks

Pay in $ or # @embassy

what is the payment procedure for visa fee. do i pay at the bank or do i pay at the embassy. if am to pay at the embassy do i pay in nigeria naira or u.s dollars please i need to know cos my interview is comming up this week. thanks

U are at liberty to choose which currency u want to use for ur payment. If u want to use dollar make sure u dont dillute it with naira. There is no mix up. U either pay in dollars or in naira. As for me, i went to Fidelity bank, Lagos Nigeria to change naira to dollars cos is more better to that. U cannot predict how much the embassy will sell dollars to u. If u have oppurnity to buy ur dollars pls buy it a day to ur interview. It is more easier. Good luck! my 2 cents.