Pay Checks For RFE

gc_2025

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

My company does not provide any paychecks generated by third parties like (ADP) , they only give the salary strcture with the details of Net Pay on the companies Letter Head. Is this statment is sufficient for RFE. Please advice

Thanks

WAC02115XXXX

Thats unheard of.

Yes, it will work as long as its on original letter head and signed and stamped by your controller

Ram

You get your pay check on company letterhead? I never heard of any such thing. You better be careful with your company and get the facts straight.

Wow!!!

WAC 02 115 got an RFE???? cool .. when did you get ur RFE, have u done your 2nd Fp. Please post details :)

Gracious
Wac 02 140

I have seen so many companies (Big Companies) do not distribute paystubs, rather they have to print it out from companies web site (intranet or internet ). In the same manner my company issues the details of the salary separately from the paycheck.

gc_2025...

Can you post your case details in chronological order?

Thanks,
+Sri
WAC-02-120-5****

Big companies sXXXs

we are in same problem, when we got RFE for pay stubs and EVL,w2's. my wife working for accenture but those idiots doesn't give physical paper stubs and we have to print those from company website.

when we printed from website, it doesn't have any company emblum or anything like that, this INS MORONS ARE suspicious {I believe] even after one month ,our response for RFE NOTHING HAPPENED IN OUR CASE.still waiting for approval.

pathapati
020665XXXX
RFE ON DEC 7TH
RFE response filed on dec24th
message changed on jan2nd ,2004
waiting for approval

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Big companies sXXXs

Originally posted by pathapati
we are same in problem, when we got RFE for pay stubs and EVL,w2's. my wife working for accenture but those idiots doesn't give physical paper stubs and we have to print those from company website.

when we printed from website, it doesn't have any company emblum or anything like that, this INS MORONS ARE suspicious {I believe] even after one month ,our response for RFE NOTHING HAPPENED IN OUR CASE.still waiting for approval.

pathapati
020665XXXX
RFE ON DEC 7TH
RFE response filed on dec24th
message changed on jan2nd ,2004
waiting for approval

I don't think thats the case. My co. also don't give paystubs and I also gave 3 printouts from the intranet with no company logo. I got approved in 8 days after receiving RFE.

I wish we will get approval soon

give_GC_now,
Thanks for your Input, I was in tense about pay stubs printouts, then there should be some other reason in our case.

thanks
PATHAPATI

Pathapati,

Don't worry about that. As long as you have the EVL in order , W2 in order , paystub can be in whichever format your company follows, that does not matter. Several cases have been approved with the same issue earlier.

Is you Salary = LC ? If so, don't worry it will be a smooth ride.

thanks Soumy

Soumy
Thanks for encouraging words. We have salary morethan salary specified in LC, We did get corrrect EVL and we have Valid W2's too.

Hope our celebration day comes soon.

Thanks
PATHAPATI
020665xxxx.

Last edited by a moderator: