Pata Hara, CP Gurus- Need your help

EkGCChahiye

Registered Users (C)
1.I have 2 bank statements printed out of web - don\'t have original copy on bank\'s letter head, is it ok?.
2.Do I have to notarize bank statements as above?
3.I have INS style photos taken in US. Do I still have to go for a set of photos at myownstudio in Mumbai ?
4.Can I take INS Tax Transcripts instead of w2s for each of last 3 years for tax purposes?

My 2 Cents

You need 3 months bank statements. I think web printouts are good.
Your tax transcipts are required for all the years you were resident. W2 are only supporting documents. so keep tax transcripts and current year tax return copy. if you did not file they will ask for W2.

As long as you meet the specifications for the photographs, you should be fine.

Meet all the required documentation mentioned in the packet 4. the other documents are only for suppoorting purposes.

Here\'s another variant on that

1. as a general proof, web printouts r as good as routine bank statemetns.
2. if ur showing ur saving/checking in I-134(only required for dependents), then u need to have notarised bank letter stating ur account balance. this has a standard format and all u need to do is to ask the bank for this letter, stating the purpose of letter. One needs to mention that this has to be notarised.
3.they accpeted US photos for me in Delhi as i insisted on that, u can give it a shot, moreso cos as far as i know, Bombay consulate as a photographer in their premises itself and u can use that if the need arises.
4. i\'d taken both cos tax-transcripts r only for federal tax, though neither of these is stated as required docs in P4.