Password/PIN email from DOL

crmnymus

Hello. Have any of your employers experienced delays receiving the account registration email from the Department of Labor? My employer registered on the DOL website on December 10, 2017 to file my PERM and it has been almost 5 weeks and they haven't received the email yet. The Atlanta National Processing Center doesn't answer the phone and they said by email that is currently under Business Verification.

How long did you guys wait to receive the email with the username, password and PIN???

Hi,

This is a problem that recently is becoming more frequent. The issue is that there is a delay processing some account registrations and in some cases, a denial of registration for not responding the Business Verification will arrive before the delayed Business Verification request arrives.

What I would do (without providing legal advice) is, if I waited for two weeks and have not received and answer, I will send the DOL an email where I request to expedite the registration and include proof of business entity, proof of location, and proof of FEIN.

I hope my reply is of good use to you.

Enrique Ferrer Benites

Its been more than a month and i haven't received the PIN.

Any suggestions on what should be the next step?