passport

janeking

hey guys, please i need help. i sent in my passport to nigerian embassy at berlin for my child's endorsement but its been one month and nobody has sent my passport back. i enclosed a self address return envelop but no return . i have called their number for over a thousand times but no one has ever picked up the phone. i need to use my passport. please help me guys. what can i do to get my passport back or do you guys have any alternate number that i can call to be able to speak with someone. thanks a million . God bless you.

hey guys, please i need help. i sent in my passport to nigerian embassy at berlin for my child's endorsement but its been one month and nobody has sent my passport back. i enclosed a self address return envelop but no return . i have called their number for over a thousand times but no one has ever picked up the phone. i need to use my passport. please help me guys. what can i do to get my passport back or do you guys have any alternate number that i can call to be able to speak with someone. thanks a million . God bless you.

49-(030) 21230 ext:113
49-(030) 21230 ext:161
49-(030) 21230-0
passport@nigeriaembassygermany.org

I hope that helps