passport stamping question...........

frisat00

Registered Users (C)
Finally got approval letter after such a nightmare journey in life. I have a schedule to stamp my passport in 2weeks. Just want to know one thing. Do I have to fill up any form(like we do during getting a visa stamped) which will have 20-30 questions?

Congrats on your approval.

I had my pp stamped recently, and I didn't fill in any form, though I saw the lady officer filling one in for me. It was a white form, and I was fingerprinted and also gave my signature on that form.

The situation varies across offices, though. I've read in some threads that applicants were asked to fill in some form at time of stamping (but I've never read anything about 20-30 questions).

congrats on your approval.

I didn't have to answer any question either. I was fingerprinted, photographed and had to give my signature on an eletronic machine (like the ones we sign when paying with credit cards).

You don't have to fill any form

The I-89 is filled by the officer, you will just have to provide your index finger fingerprint and signature.
By that time they usually have the passport stamped already and give it to you. That's it.

Rich