Passport Stamping Location for North Los Angeles County

gc_lotto

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 application from Vermont Service Center, got approved last week. I haven't got the approval notices yet.

Does any body know, the passport stamping location for North Los Angeles County.

What are the documents, needed to get the passport stamped. Photos, docs, etc?

It's same LA downtown office.
You must take: approval notice, 2 ADIT pictures, passport
Other optional documents: EAD cards, APs, social security number, marriage certificate (if any), pay stubs, lst tax return etc.

Thanks

Thanks so much pralay and sreevin.

My friend who lives in Burbank, went to Santa Ana office for stamping couple of years back. I live about 50 miles North (Palmdale) and I heard that its an office in Ventura County. Maybe it was wrong..

Also, could you please answer the following -

1. ADIT photographs - Is it the same kind of photos which we submitted for AP application (the one with side pose)

2. What category should we choose in infopass, for appointment. It doesn't say a category for GC stamping

3. Importantly, I haven't received my approval notices yet. Do you know, if we get the stamping with the "printer friendly" status page from the USCIS web-site??

4. When did you guys go for stamping??

Pralay - Were you asked to show marriage certificate, paystubs and tax returns ??

Take an appointment first thing. The earliest you will get is two weeks from now. By then hopefully you will have the approval notice.

Thanks Spirit!

Spirit,

What category should we choose in infopass, for appointment. It doesn't say a category for GC stamping