Passport Stamping at Boston

Muthu Ethirajan

Registered Users (C)
Hi!,
        I finished my passport stamping on friday at Boston. We went there 12.00 noon, got eh finger prints outside first. Theere was no line outside, but when we got the tickets, it said 50 minute wait. We sat there for 30 minutes. they were operating two counters for adjudications so the wait was not 50 minutes as it said on the tickets.
        The actual stamping procedure took only 2 minutes. the officer asked our EAD cards, our approval letter, two photographs, passport. that\'s it. He put the I-94 card, approval letter, EAD card in a envolope and sealed it, that\'s it. He said that I should get the card within a year.

Good Luck folks

No Title

CONGRATULATIONS and good luck to you all !!!
Could you please tell me, how much time do you get to go and get your passport stamped once you get your 485 appr. notice. Do you have atleast a months time..???.

I would really appreciate your feedback !!!

Thanks

No Title

hi gumnam gc,
         As far as I know, there is no time limit. Once u\'r I-485 gets approved u become a lawful permanant resident and u can go any time u want. There is no time limit that is mentioned on the approval letter.