Passport stamped with out approval notice

srdasari

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have posted here 2 weeks back about our approval. Our case was approved on 07/30/2003. I got the approval notice with in one week. We waited for my spouse's approval notice till yesterday with no luck. Today we went to Chorlette office with all our documents to get my passport stamped and try at the same time for my husband's passport stamping. Guess what!!! They have stamped both our passports.

we took the online message print out and I 485 notice for him along with the usual ead,I-94 and ap. The IIO my husband approached was hesitant for a min and suggested she could order for the approval notice. When he requested one more time she checked with the IIO in the next counter who was attending to me. This officer thought for a min and suggested she could print the approval notice from the system and go ahead with passport stamping. We waited for 1 hr for security clearance after this and our passports were stamped.

This information could be useful to some of us here who have not received the approval notice long after the approval.

Thanks.

Usha

RD 02/28/2002
ND 03/23/2002
FP 06/01/2002
AD 07/30/2003
Passport Stamped 08/14/2003

congrts

congrts. When u say security check, u mean CIA check? or on-site safety check?
NIW