Passport stamped in INS San Jose for iaminusus

iaminusus

Registered Users (C)
My passport was stamped in INS San Jose yesterday. Went there around 4:10 am and there were about 60-70 people ahead. People started to join after 6:00 am. At 7 am, there were about 100+ people ahead. After 7:30 am, the line was growing very slow. After security check in the entrance, I was in by 7:50 am. Waited for more than two hours, I was called around 10 am and the whole process takes about 3 minutes. Stamp is valid for 6 months and the IIO said the plastic card will arrive in 5 months. When I was out, there was still an line, but not long, around 30 people.

Things I brought:
Approval notice
Passport
I-94
Two photos
AP
H1

The IIO took away my I-94,APand H1. He did ask about EAD, I said it is not approved yet, then he said don\'t worry about it.

Notes:

INS San Jose open from Monday to Friday, not like the approval notice said from Monday to Thursday. Most days open until 3 pm except Thursday as I remember, unlike the approval notice said 11 am.

Thanks everybody for all the information shared and best wishes for all of you!

iaminusus

iaminusus, when you said they took away you H1, did you mean they took the whole H1 approval notice(

iaminusus, when you said they took away you H1, did you mean they took the whole H1 approval notice(form I-797 with I94)?
Thanks.