Passport Stamped - IdleGirl

No Title

Congrats idle girl.Mine too...After all this wait for some 3 years and lots of frustration..I cudnt blv I waited so long for this small red stamp..

No Title

Idle girl, quick question for you...i just got approval on Jul 11
do you know what the next steps are and how many days it will take to get the courtesy copy

No Title

bablu,

My AVM got updated only on the 29th with the date of 29th June. And I received the courtesy copies by July 5th. So did my lawyer. So if your AVM is updated, give it 7 days.

IdleGirl(Yes, now an active girl!!)

No Title

Does your stamp say anything that the PR applies to USA or is there any thing on that page which refres to USA

No Title

I have to check again. I don\'t think so. But I know people who have travelled just with the stamp without any problems. And I guess it is important when you enter USA, where the US Immigration authorities already know. Besides USA, you can enter Canada and Mexico - so they would be aware too.

IdleGirl

No Title

Thanks. Please do check. Also how the Immigration Officers(in other countries) understand this stamping as USA PR as when you are travelling immigration officers do see that one has legal visas for the country you are visiting .

No Title

How the Immigration Officers(in other countries) understand this stamping as USA PR as when you are travelling immigration officers do see that one has legal visas for the country you are visiting ?