Passport Stamped at Arlington Virginia:)))

ins485waiter

Registered Users (C)
Folks, I have stampted my passport in Arlington Virginia today. The total process took 10 minutes. I was worried since I have lost I-94 but the I give the lady just my Passport, EAD and original letter plus two adit photos. She didn\'t ask any question and stamped my passport and took my finger print. She said the plastic would take at least 6 months..(standard instruction) What a relief!!!! This board is a wonderfull place to be in this crucial journey. I hope every body on this board will relieved from this painfull long suffering:))) God bless us all!!!!!

No Title

Thanks for the details! congratulations ! please try to stick around for anybody else\'s questions about stamping etc..

No Title

Congratulations!! Can you post your experience at the INS, Arlington, in terms of when you went to the office and how long it took for you to come out? When do you recommend us to go there? Also, can you let us know what is meant by adit photos? Are these photos same as the ones we sent for EAD or are they just passport style photos? Thanks. Enjoy the freedom! ;-)

No Title

The best time to go for stamping is no later then 5.00AM. It took me 10 minutes after they open because I was the first in line:)i went there at 4.30AM:(
The stamping takes 5 minutes but the turn comes in hours so try to go early. ADIT phots are same as EAD pictures and you can make it at any passport photos place. All immigration pictures are ADIT and one style.

No Title

Thanks for the information. Could you tell us what all documents you took with you for passport stamping. Thanks in advance.