Passport Stamp

move96

Registered Users (C)
WAC-01-142-54XXX
ND: Mar/26/2001
EAD: Jun/04/2001
FP: Sep/05/2001
Approve: Sep/27/2001
We took picture at Costco for $4.99 per person for 2photo. You have to mention it for Passport using or show them all the requirement.
Passport Stamp: Oct/02/2001 at Santa Ana/So. CA
We (wife, daughter and myself) went Santa Ana, Federal Building at 2:40PM, Oct/02/2001. No need to wait, we got number at 3rd floor right away and went to 5th floor directly. Nobody wait at 5th floor. We wait around 5 minutes to get an officer calling our number. The whole process went smooth. They took our finger-print, I-94, EAD and stamp our passport. We step out INS about 3 o\'clock. It\'s only about 20 minutes to finish 5 years waiting.
Then, we went to apply new SSN card at 1\'st floor. We filled-out form and wait a long time. They told us, they have to check with INS, if evething is fine then we will receive a new card in mail about 2-3 weeks later.
It\'s took me an hour to apply a new SSN card. We leave Fedral building at 4:15 pm.
I feel so relax at this time.......
Good luck for whose green card waiters..... You really need it....
Thanks for this great information web-site.

No Title

The original one is issued by H1B visa and I have G.C. now. I can apply a new SSN card to remove "employment limitation".

CONGRATULATIONS

On your approval notice, did it ask you to go to "Santa Ana office" or "Los Angeles office"?