passport stamp experience in San Jose, CA

xixix

Registered Users (C)
I didn't post a lot in this forum. But I did come here to look for information when needed and this forum has been very helpful.

Today I want to share with you my passport stamp experience in San Jose, CA.

7:40am -- arrived in SJ office. There are about 120 people before me.
8:40am -- the line was shorter and only about 100 people in line.
9:30am -- security guards called us who have the appointment at 7:30-11am (my approval notice says I can go to the office Mon-Thurs from 7:30-11am) to stand in the appoinment line, which they didn't allow me to wait when I first got there.
9:40am -- passed the security check and entered the building. Got a number Dxxx. It was calling 20 numbers before mine in D series. 2 windows were calling D series. One officer was very slow. The other asian female officer was 2 times faster than that male officer.
11:20am -- the male officer closed his window
11:30am -- another male officer opened window calling for D series
11:40am -- male officer called my number. He got everything from me and asked me to sign and took my finger print. Then he stamped on my passport. The process took less than 5 mins.
11:45am -- got out of the building and saw only 10 people in the line.

I suggest you NOT go to the office so early. It's just waste time waiting in the line.

No camera, no cellular phone with camera allowed in the building. Normal cellular phone is ok.

ADIT photos is still being accepted.

----------------------------
WAC 02-242-xxxx
ND: 7/02
1st FP: 9/02
2st FP: 7/31/04
AD: 8/14/04
Received Notice: 8/18/04
stamped: 8/19/04

xixix said:
I didn't post a lot in this forum. But I did come here to look for information when needed and this forum has been very helpful.

Today I want to share with you my passport stamp experience in San Jose, CA.

7:40am -- arrived in SJ office. There are about 120 people before me.
8:40am -- the line was shorter and only about 100 people in line.
9:30am -- security guards called us who have the appointment at 7:30-11am (my approval notice says I can go to the office Mon-Thurs from 7:30-11am) to stand in the appoinment line, which they didn't allow me to wait when I first got there.
9:40am -- passed the security check and entered the building. Got a number Dxxx. It was calling 20 numbers before mine in D series. 2 windows were calling D series. One officer was very slow. The other asian female officer was 2 times faster than that male officer.
11:20am -- the male officer closed his window
11:30am -- another male officer opened window calling for D series
11:40am -- male officer called my number. He got everything from me and asked me to sign and took my finger print. Then he stamped on my passport. The process took less than 5 mins.
11:45am -- got out of the building and saw only 10 people in the line.

What an anti climax. I was thinking it would lead to male officer
and female officers grabbing each other.