Passport Expired, Interview in 2 weeks

rajman 2

Registered Users (C)
I have my interview in two weeks. I did my Biometrics just last week. I got the letter the very next day for my interview date. I applying for the green card because I got married to a US citizen. The process has been extremely fast. My question is: My current passport is expired; Is this going to be a problem? I do have a driver's license for identification. Further; my current passport has the original entry into the US information (i.e.: I-94, Visa etc.), they will need to see that during the interview. I can't renew my passport because its too old. To get a new one will take 4 months. Any information on this will be great help...

Sent I-485, I-130, on 12/26/2006
Applications recieved 01/03/2007
Biometrics date 01/19/2007
Interview date 02/14/2007

Question?

rajman 2 said:
I have my interview in two weeks. I did my Biometrics just last week. I got the letter the very next day for my interview date. I applying for the green card because I got married to a US citizen. The process has been extremely fast. My question is: My current passport is expired; Is this going to be a problem? I do have a driver's license for identification. Further; my current passport has the original entry into the US information (i.e.: I-94, Visa etc.), they will need to see that during the interview. I can't renew my passport because its too old. To get a new one will take 4 months. Any information on this will be great help...

Sent I-485, I-130, on 12/26/2006
Applications recieved 01/03/2007
Biometrics date 01/19/2007
Interview date 02/14/2007

Rajman,

I agree with the previous post. What is your DO?

I'm assuming that DO stands for District office!

I sent the applications to Chicago Office
They are now in the MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER, and I live in Phoenix Arizona. So the emterview will take place in Phoenix AZ.

I hope that I ansered the question. I also thank you for all the help.

Rajman