Passport expiration

minxx

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My passport expires Apr, 2008. I will be travelling to India on Dec, 31, 2007 and will return Jan 30, 2008. Is it ok to travel?

Hi,
My passport expires Apr, 2008. I will be travelling to India on Dec, 31, 2007 and will return Jan 30, 2008. Is it ok to travel?

Can't u renew ur passport at the Indian embassy in the states before u leave just to be on a safe side

Hi,
I have three questions(My passport is expiring in Mar 2008):
1. Do we need to send my original I94 also for passport renewal.
2. The visa on my passport is for CompanyA and is valid till Mar 2008. While I am now currently with CompanyB with approval notice valid till Aug 2009. I plan to send copy of 797A along with my old passport. Do I need to notarize that copy.
3. I also plan to send $90 (so I get it back in two days) Plus $40 for booklet (Total $130). Do I need to add $20 for envelope in this case also.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi,

I am in exactly the same boat as Minxx, except I am already outside USA and will not have a oppourtunity to renew my passport now. What are my options?? Will I have any promblems while entering USA??

Thanks,
Namrata