Passport Card processing time

faliqos

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Does anybody know the processing time for passport card? does it take the same processing time as the paper passport or it is faster.

In my experience, it is almost same as processing time for passport book

Hi all,

Does anybody know the processing time for passport card? does it take the same processing time as the paper passport or it is faster.
I applied for both together and the card (and returned naturalization certificate) came two days after the passport itself. However, at least one day of that was because they used overnight service for the passport and first class post for the card.

My passport card came on the same day as the naturalization certificate, almost a week later then my passport book. This is in the San Francisco area.

Anyone w/ an April timeline for the PPC?
I applied for the PPC on April 17th, and I'm a little desperate to get it. :D
Thank you in Advance!

Anyone w/ an April timeline for the PPC?
I applied for the PPC on April 17th, and I'm a little desperate to get it. :D
Thank you in Advance!

If you have a travel date, call National Passport Info center and let them know. This definitely will expedite the process.

Anyone w/ an updated PPC timeline?

Five weeks this Friday for me.
Applied 4/17.

Here's what I'm getting:
Thank you for submitting your application for a U.S. passport card!

Please Note: The U.S. Passport Card is not valid for international air travel. It is currently being processed.

Your passport application locator number is 5********.

When you applied, you requested Routine Service. See our website for more information on current Processing Times.

We are processing Routine Applications in approximately 4 to 6 weeks from the time of application.

I applied for my kid's on 04/11. Received PP on 05/18 and PPC on 05/19. The message didn't get updated till 5/18. Yours should be on its way.