Passed inteview at detroit today

fasisadee

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone i have my interview today at detroit office my time was 11 45 i was called around 1215.the officer asked me to take oath that i will be telling all truth.then she asked about the passports ,greencard and driver lincense.she asked me all the things from n -400 and she checked all my travel dates from my passports. I was approved and she told me that i will be getting my oath leTter in 30 days.this forum has been a great help. I thank everybody.now i am waiting for my oath letter.anybody knows the next oath date for detroit I AM VERY THANK FUL TO ALL MEMBERS OF THIS WONDERFUL FORUM WHO COMENTS HELPED ME ALOT.I AM THANKFUL TO GOD.IS ANYBODY KNOWS HOW CAN I CHECK THE NEXT OATH DATE IN DETROIT . THANK YOU

Congrats. I think I read somewhere that they have it in December, but am not positive about it. Can you please post the timeline of your case?
You are almost there :)

best,

G.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think december is too far they got to have some oath ceremony scheduled for october because they have 3 oath ceremonies in sep on 17 th sep 23 and 29 th
my time line is

sent n-400 july 6 2009
fp done walk in july 23 2009
interview letter recieved aug 16 2009
interview 30 sep 2009
waiting for oath
thank you