Parent & in-laws got visitor visa through dropbox Pune

chipkali

Registered Users (C)
Hi

My parents & in-laws both got visitor visas through dropbox today. My parents got a 10 year multiple entry visa whereas my in-laws got a multiple entry visitor visa valid for 3 months.

The documents sent where pretty much those mentioned on www.immihelp.com. We had also sent our Original Birth Certificate.

They got their visa within a 4 working days. Submitted the documents on thursday and received the visa by the following wednesday through bluedart along with the original Birth Certificate.

Yes, this for their very first attempt, they have never travelled overseas before....my father & father-in-law are both 60+ and qualified for the dropbox.

chipkali,

I am also planning to get my in laws to US . They will also be using dropbox in Pune. Lat year I had brought my parents ( Bombay residing ) and they got 6 months visa with no issues. This year i see they want original BC. Both me and my wife are green card holders . I submitted my original BC to CA INS 2 yrs back for GC process and my original BC is with them. My wife never had a BC so we got a non availability certificate from Ooty muncipality ( she was born there and schooled there). This original non availability is also with CA INS. You have any idea how my case would proceed ?

Thanks