Packet3 sent in first week of FEB....Expected Interview April 2002 at N.D

rituravi

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,

Lets starta thread of guys who have sent their Packet3 in first week of Feb and expecting a April interview date at New Delhi!!I have sent Packet 3 on 02/07/02 and mine is a AC140 case!!

Pkt3 sent to St Loius Feb6th.

Expecting April interview for NWD in April. How long does it take for pkt 3 to get back to NVC?

When did you send yours? Lets keep in touch as we may be in NWD at the same time

No Title

I have sent my packet3 to New Delhi directly since mine is a Attorney Certified I140 with I824 receipt!!

AC140 sent in Jan End and case created in Feb

My case is created on Feb 4th at ND consulate. They are suggesting April interview.
It took 2 weeks to create case.

No Title

Hi YesCP

I sent my Packet3 AC140 on 7th Feb .So do u suggest I shd call in a few days?

I think we would be at N.D at the same time?more or less!!

Did u send I-824 receipt?

Awaiting my P3 but would like to know ..

about this new procedure via St. Loius. Can someone explain this new procedure?

I will be doing CP through NWD....

Give them a week

You can track thru courier when their mailing dept. has received it. It takes another 1-2 weeks from there to reach to them.
There is no harm in calling earlier.

yes, My lawyer send I-824 receipt along with I140 approval.

ND telephone number to check interview date ???

I sent my P3 in third week of Jan. Embassy received it on 26 th of Jan, If I am lucky I might get the interview date some time in March. Does anybody know where to call to get the status.

Thanks for your help,

AS

Documents received at Delhi on 7th Feb - AC 140 case

I sent my documents on 1st Feb directly to Delhi Consulate and I tracked from FeDex Tracking number that packet were received in Delhi on 7th Feb.Mine is AC - 140 case.

My wife is in India right now and I will be in India in March for my brothers marriage.Is there any chance of getting any March date for the Interview.Can I call them and request for March date.
Do I require original I-140 approval notice when I go for Interview ?

Thanks

I-864 and DS3032 received after I-130 approval

I hope I\'m in the correct discussion, my apologies in case I\'m not. My question is about this I-864 and DS3032 packet that I received in the mail, a few days after receiving an I-130 approval for my wife at New Delhi. Is this the same as packet3?

What is the purpose of the DS3032 and do I need to file it even? Is there any benefit to be realized by filing this form?

As for the I-864, in addition to the letter of employment, I would need copies of the past 3 years of my tax returns. Can I use IRS provided tax transcripts instead?

What happens after I mail in this information? Does the INS transfer the case to the US Consulate abroad, or do I need to do anything more here? Also, seeing that I have already provided an affidavit of support using the I-864, do I need to provide my wife another affidavit of support for the interview when the time comes?

Thanks in advance...

can I send P3 with I-824 receipt # but not actual receipt?

I want to get an April or early May interview so I have to send out P3 very soon. But my receipt I-824 receipt has still not shown up. However, lawyer does have receipt # given to him by INS officer. Do you think I can send P3 to Mumbai consulate. Mine is AC-140 case.Please please advice.
 thanks so much.

docs - sks

sks,

I did not send any additional docs along with my Pkt 3.
Mine is from Mumbai.
Just send whatever they request.
Also I saw another your post where PattaHara wrote his experience.
I think he is very sensible and you can do based on his experience.
The reason I am telling you is that I got my Pkt 3 back in Jan but due to attorney I could not send it till yesterday.
I do not want to repeat the same experience as PattaHara had.
Good luck.
Thanks to PattaHara for his continuous support.

GT

thx for input, i will send it over the weekend. lawyer is busy next week. yep! thanx to folks like PattaHara

When can we find out about March date for Delhi ?

Web site for Bombay and Madras already shows March dates but not at Delhi web Site.When can we find out about March dates for Delhi.

Thanks..

Should be out but not posted

I also noticed it and kept on refreshing my browser thinking it is coming from cache.
Normally it should be updated by now. I think dates are out but not posted. If you call them they can tell you about your case.

What is AC140 ?

My lawer sent the Packet-III information , for me . Does that make it AC140 . Could someone please explain.

On this thread everyone is talking of AC140 , and I-864 , are there no cases, which are not the above two ??

Called upNew Delhi Embassy!!

Called up New Delhi Embassy to check out case nunber for my AC140 packet3 sent out on 7th Feb. Mr.Swami told me that they did not receive the fedex from their Mail deptt.Asked me to wait for 1 more week.

Has anyone got a case number after having sent Packet3 around 7th Feb?Will I be able to get an April interview?

BTW....Pro.....AC140 is for everyone who did not mention they want to go CP before they applied for 140.So to change to CP u have to do AC140 with I824 receipt.

No Title

I got my case number on 6th Feb when thier mail room rcv it on 18th Jan (Frb). Rougly 18-19 days. That\'s you waiting time.
Now they are saying interview date will be 2 months after case is created (quoted that emp. IV is bit slow).

My guess for your interview date will be end of April or Early May.

Pro.. you can read details in immihelp.com -> CP -> Attorney Certified 140...