Packet 4 was received Jul 10

Lorie@NJ

Registered Users (C)
I have an interview scheduled August 6th!!!! I'm really excited. This has been a really long process. I'll keep you posted.

Somewhere I read that consulates schedule
EB interviews from 15th to the end of the month.
It is right?.

Could you...

...post your details (consulate, I-140 AD, etc.) please? Are you on cptracker as well? (If so, under what name?)

I'm hoping for August interview as well, but as mentioned, I heard that they schedule them around 15th of previous month... But I see many people have already have their August scheduled. I wonder if it varies from consulates to consulates.

Anyway, if you would post more details, it will be very much appreciated!!

interviews

By and large that is true ! But, there are some interviews held for EB categories in 1st and 2nd week as well. I am refering to chennai.

>Somewhere I read that consulates schedule
>EB interviews from 15th to the end of the month.
>It is right?.

Congrats !!!
It will be great if you could list the documents requested in P4 and more importnatly the order of documents

Thanks
Defjam

Consulate Interview in Montreal

LC Apply July 7th 2000
LC Approved October 17, 2000
I-140 Apply December 15, 2000
I-140 Approved January 25th 2002
NVC received I-140 Feb. 5th 2002
packet 3 received March 22nd 2002
Packet 3 sent back March 27th 2002
RFE April - needed my original birth certificate
Case was completed May 29th
Packet 4 received July 10
Interview August 6 at 8:30 AM

EB3

I'm really excited!!! Good luck to you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview

When speaking with the NVC they told me they schedule dates the second we of each month for Montreal.

Here are the documents I was told to bring to the interview:

1) Original DS 230 Part II
2) 5 photo's (3 for the panel, 2 for the consulate)
3) Original Passport (Valid for at least six months beyond the issuance of the visa)
4) Police Clearance Certificates
5) Birth Certificate
6) Updated employment verification letter signed by you human resources manager
7) US Income Tax Returns for the last three years

Re: Could you...

Originally posted by Mitsy
...post your details (consulate, I-140 AD, etc.) please? Are you on cptracker as well? (If so, under what name?)

I'm hoping for August interview as well, but as mentioned, I heard that they schedule them around 15th of previous month... But I see many people have already have their August scheduled. I wonder if it varies from consulates to consulates.

Anyway, if you would post more details, it will be very much appreciated!!

Mumbai schedules several E interviews in first two weeks as well. Though most are in last two weeks of the month. The reason, someone told me, is they schedule dates in first week of the previous month. For people currently in the US, they want to give enough time to make travel arrangements to get to the interview. They schedule interviews in first two weeks primarily for people currently in the home country.