Packet 3

beijingsteps

Registered Users (C)
NVC has received my fees. So I am expecting to receive P3 soon. I have some questions about P3.

1. What in P3? My research results are:

1) DS-2001: This is just an instruction for Visa application.
2) DS-230 Part 1: Biographical Data
3) DS-2000: Public Charge

Is this list complete? Seems we don't have many forms to
fill out for P3.

2. Will my spouse (dependant) get a separate set of forms?

3. Where can I find form DS-2000(Public Charge)? I just want
to study how to fill out it so I can save time when I get my
P3

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by beijingsteps
NVC has received my fees. So I am expecting to receive P3 soon. I have some questions about P3.

1. What in P3? My research results are:

1) DS-2001: This is just an instruction for Visa application.
2) DS-230 Part 1: Biographical Data
3) DS-2000: Public Charge

Is this list complete? Seems we don't have many forms to
fill out for P3.

2. Will my spouse (dependant) get a separate set of forms?

3. Where can I find form DS-2000(Public Charge)? I just want
to study how to fill out it so I can save time when I get my
P3

Thanks a lot.

Packet 3 is not big!

In the employment category it can be just the DS 230 Part I and
the Bar code sheet. All members have to fill their respective
set of forms. Each one of you will get a bar code sheet but all in the same cover.

I do not remember having sent DS 2000 with my set. Make a search by referencing the Form number.
Raju

Thank you Raju

So it is good that P3 doesn't have many forms to fill and it's possible to finish it in one day! I just realized that all certificates (birth, police etc) are only required at interview, so there is plenty of time to prepare them. Thanks a lot.

Packet -3 Content

For GUZ Cper, Pkt 3 will have an extra form to be filled. it is called GIV Packet 3 Supplement. you have to fill it in Chinese.

What the content

Hey, Do you know what content of GIV Packet 3 Supplement is? Thank you for providing this information.

The Pkt 3 Supplemental Information Sheet asks for GUZ, VISA Category, Name in Chinese, Chines Standard Telegraphic Code, Current mailing address and Date of Marriage, in additional to DS 230 and Instructions to acquire other pertinent docs. such as police, marriage, birth certs etc., for interview.

Thank you GUZ CP

I sent out my P3 yesterday. Thank you GUZ CP. By the way, what's your current status? Have you gone thru the lengthy namecheck?