P3 sent to STL more than a month ago and no word from NVC?

sudden

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My lawyers sent my P3 forms to STL on 25th July. It is the 5th of September and I still haven't received any communication, either from NVC or Chennai consulate. Does it take this long? When I call the NVC and give my case number, the auto-attendant says there are no operators to answer my call, instead of giving me a case status, which leads me to believe that they don't have my case at all? I also tried entering my case number in the visa appointments section of the Chennai consulate website, and it says there is no appointment scheduled. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Call NVC during normal business hours, their automated system does not work. NVC did not send me a letter after they received my docs from St. Louis (I am applying for an I-130 for my wife, so the order of the forms is a little different, but it still goes to NVC via St. Louis). It took about 2 weeks for NVC to receive my forms after I mailed them to St. Louis.

omer

Originally posted by sudden
Hi,

My lawyers sent my P3 forms to STL on 25th July. It is the 5th of September and I still haven't received any communication, either from NVC or Chennai consulate. Does it take this long? When I call the NVC and give my case number, the auto-attendant says there are no operators to answer my call, instead of giving me a case status, which leads me to believe that they don't have my case at all? I also tried entering my case number in the visa appointments section of the Chennai consulate website, and it says there is no appointment scheduled. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Did your cheque paid? If yes check with NVC in their working hours...

P3 ?

hi osaeed,
i applied for I-130 for family. sent P3 on 09/04. takes 2 weeks for NVC to recieve docs. is the review of your case done yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
lbrn,

I have not received the DS-230 yet, hopefully next week. My I-864 has reached NVC from St. Louis in 2 weeks.

omer