Outside US - Dont remember

ehop

Have traveled a lot, but had two trips to Canada and can not recall the dates.
What should I do?

Make the best estimate you can. In the unlikely event you are questioned on these specific trips, simply be candid with the IO. It shouldn't be a problem unless you are very close to the physical presence threshold.

I just estimated too. I actually had put down time I spent in India before I got my GC, then realized they only wanted the time since I had my GC. I also had 2 or so visits to Canada. The guy didn't seem to care that I didn't have exact dates or anything. So he'll probably just ask you the length of stay rather then show proof. Once he found out my India trip was before the GC, just just scribbled out that time off my application during the interview. So no problems...

List the approximate date as specific as you can (the year, the season, the month) and the longest possible length, saying "less than N days".

On our applications, since we had a lot of those, we put "see attached sheet" on the first line of the main application. That allowed us to format all of the travel entries in a way that didn't make the approximate-ness of our dates stand out as much.