Our 485 approved - RD/ND 4/23/02. What is next?

jamborees

Registered Users (C)
We got the approval e-mails yesterday. 6/24/2004. 4 e-mails for the 2 os us.

Started the process: Late 2000
I 485 RD/ND 4/23/02
FP 5/31/03
I 485 AD 6/24/04

This forum has been a great help all the way.
Now that TSC has picked speed, I hope it is not as long a wait for the rest of you waiting approval as it used to be ...

Can anyone tell me what is next? I will try reading up too ... donot have a fast internet connection currently though ...
I think next is passport stamping, is that right?
Is there a interview for this?
What do we have to show at the interview?
What questions?

Thanks again for this great forum, esp. senior members, members, and ex-big post-ers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! Yeah, the next thing is just stamping, not interview. It usually is a sweet and smooth process. On the approval notice you are going to receive very soon, it explains to you what you need to bring for the stamping. If your local BCIS office takes InfoPass, just make an appointment through InfoPass and go on that day. The long painful waiting is over, the rest is just a piece of cake.

Jamborees,

Congratulates!!! What's your EB category and did you get any ref.?

AD: waitinggggggggg

No RFE. EB2, RIR

Still would like to know what all I would have to take for the interview.
But should be very few people who got approved visiting this forum, right?

Passport Stamping

You need to take your passport, two ADIT style photographs, your I-94 card, and your EAD (s), and AP (s) documents.
No questions will be asked since you already have your approval (take original/courtesy copy).
And make an appointment if that is required at your stamping office.

Can anyone tell me what is next?

Get stamped and go to a beach with some liquid that contains 'OH'. :)

Congratulations!
The next step is passport stamping. It is actually I551 processing. They need your signature and finger print on it to make you the actual G-Card. If you are under the appointment-required areas, you may schedule it now since the schedule will be two weeks later. I used digital photos printed at Eckered with gloss finish. Works very well, much better than the instant ones (and cheaper too). I had my PP yesterday. Bring I94, current EAD, AP.
ND 4/02
FP 5/03
AD 5/21/04

Congratulations

My ND is also April 23rd, 2004.

Hopefully mine also gets through.

But my FP was done in Dec 2002 and its already 15 months over.

No sign of getting second FP.

Any advice please.......... what to do ?

Pl help.