ORLANDO timeline, wake up people

theloco25

Registered Users (C)
hey guys
anybody from orlando, FL here??????????
share your experience and let's keep this thread alive.

my details:
- applied for AOS on april 2002
- got EAD after 3 months
- applied to renew my ead in april 4 , still waiting
- got AP this month

how about you guys? come on

I am from Tampa and I have appointment with INS tampa for 10th june to submit my AOS packet. We all in FL are processed by Texas service center and it is infamous for taking a lot of time. I only hope to get my EAD and then keep working and waiting till I get my GC. I am a F-1 student currently and will graduate by May 2004. I will consider myself lucky if I get GC by next May.Anyone else from Tampa area?Let us share our grievances!!

RE:processing Time Orl

It takes a forever in this process. I filed I-485 in Feb 2002 still no sign of progress, sent an inquiry was told that it takes from 365-78?? odd days. I do not know what the major hold up is but something needs to be done.
It stinks!:mad:

Applied for adjustment of status for my wife in March 2002. Still waiting. I checked a processing times web site and noticed that Orlando has the LONGEST processing times for adjustment of status (720-1000 days) with the sole exception of Harlingen, TX which was showin 1100 days.

Orlando BCIS

My wife case was transfered to Orlando in 04/02, filed originally in 06/01 at VSC. No news yet. Last time we checked they were processing cases from early 01.

Please post your details. Any other transfered case for Orlando ???

I am in Orlando.
I think they have only one officer in this district office who works from noon to 1, with an hour off for lunch!