Orlando, Fl Citizenship

Asher

Registered Users (C)
I applied for my citizenship yesterday, please share your timelines here, how much time it is taking in Orlando.
Thanks
Asher Majid

N-400 mailed: 03/10/2006

Orlando, Fl N-400

Asher said:
I applied for my citizenship yesterday, please share your timelines here, how much time it is taking in Orlando.
Thanks
Asher Majid

N-400 mailed: 03/10/2006
recieved letter abt details of cheque cashed, waiting for the finger prints, please share your time line and your experiences with Orlando District office.

Orlando, Fl

Asher said:
recieved letter abt details of cheque cashed, waiting for the finger prints, please share your time line and your experiences with Orlando District office.
plsshare your time line and experiences for orlando, i am seprated from my whife only the citizenship will end our sepration plss share your experiences, if some one has from orlando

Orlando, Fl

Asher said:
plsshare your time line and experiences for orlando, i am seprated from my whife only the citizenship will end our sepration plss share your experiences, if some one has from orlando

Plss reply me

I became a permanent residnet on march 23 2001, i maaried to mywife on dec 07 2002, istayed in pakistan for 45 days, i filed for my wife on may 23, 2003. i then wentto pakistan on march 3, 2004 and stayed there till august 16 2004, i then again went to pakistan on november 12 2005 and stayed there till february 5 2006, totally i was out of the us for 305 days appro 1 year out of 5 years, i applied for my citienship on mach 10,2006.i am waiting for my fingerprints, i wanna ask that after my finger prints, can i go to pakistan for 3- 4 months till my interview, guide me will it gonna effect my citienship process.

As long as none of your visits abroad are more than 6 month and you maintain your permanent residence in the US, i.e. file taxes, pay rent/mortgage, pay utilities bill, credit card bills, maintain bank accounts, etc. you should be fine.

Yes, you can travel abroad, after completing the fingerprinting. Just remember all trips abroad need to be temporary in nature. Make sure someone will check your mail while you are abraod. If by chance you get an interview notice, and don't show up since you were abroad, your application will be considered abandoned. You are a permanent resident through the naturalization process until you take an oath, i.e. the last step in this process, so all the rules of permanent residence apply.

Good luck!

orlando, fl N-400 time line

N-400 mailed: March 10, 2006
i recieved a notice on march 30, 2006 and it says it will take 365 days to complete up the process.

Waiting for finger prints, can u people guess by when i will recieve my finger prints notice...

please share ur time line for orlando DO

Asher,

There seems to have been an improvement in the processing timeline for Orlando DO. The USCIS homepage states that N400 applications are being processed for May 2005 receipt notice dates. However, I have already received an interview notice for a priority date of February 2006.

It's a tough situation having your family separated, but perhaps you will be getting some good news soon.

Good Luck!

Thanks Dear,
MY N-400 Time Line,
N-400, mailed to TSC on March 10, 2006
Finger Prints NOA Recieved, APril 25, 2006
Finger Prints Appointment, May 11, 2006

well I have also confirmed my tickets to pakistan on 17 may 2006, now i am really confused what to do, well can u give me your email address where i can correspon with you.

thnaks

soupdragon said:
Asher,

There seems to have been an improvement in the processing timeline for Orlando DO. The USCIS homepage states that N400 applications are being processed for May 2005 receipt notice dates. However, I have already received an interview notice for a priority date of February 2006.

It's a tough situation having your family separated, but perhaps you will be getting some good news soon.

Good Luck!