Original TSC Case -- Approved!!! (08/23/2007)

GCALABAMA

Registered Users (C)
Just 5 minutes back ....got the magic mails (does not seem magic anymore after such a long wait) of approval for me and my wife.

I hope my case gives hope to everyone who is eagerly waiting for the approvals to come....

It was a very complicated case, with first company bought over, RFE's, using AC-21 in between. But finally the turmoil has ended.

The most interesting part is that I called IO today in the morning and she told me that my file is still not handed to an officer as the VISA number are not available till Oct 2007. I do not know if she felt pity after talking to me and transferred the file by herself.....

Thanks to all of you... for providing great insights during such a tough process.

Thanks,
GCALABAMA (even though not in AL anymore)

Just 5 minutes back ....got the magic mails (does not seem magic anymore after such a long wait) of approval for me and my wife.

I hope my case gives hope to everyone who is eagerly waiting for the approvals to come....

It was a very complicated case, with first company bought over, RFE's, using AC-21 in between. But finally the turmoil has ended.

The most interesting part is that I called IO today in the morning and she told me that my file is still not handed to an officer as the VISA number are not available till Oct 2007. I do not know if she felt pity after talking to me and transferred the file by herself.....

Thanks to all of you... for providing great insights during such a tough process.

Thanks,

Congrats!!! Enjoy your GC. Are you from India or ROW ? Thanks -

congrats.... enjoy freedom...

Congrats, enjoy freedom...
-----------
PD: Jun 2001
I485 RD: Apr. 2005
FP2: July 2005
LUD: 7/24; 8/13;8/14;8/21;8/22

How did you cause PITY in the IO's mind? I understand that they are true, but i want to try this by hook/crook . Else look for green pastures. Any suggestions? Did they ever say visa number was assigned to your case? I had also given the FP few days ago. Did you LUD's after FP ? How and when?

Gcwhen1

GCWHEN1:
I am sure you should see approval on your case very soon. I got 2 LUD changes soon after my FP Code 3 was done. The I/O tiold me that they are still waiting for Visa Numbers to be issued and that would be done in October 2007. ABut that is crap because my case got adjucated soon after talking to her. I think the reason you got the FP notice is that your case is already pre-adjucated and waiting for FBI and Name checks.

She also told me one interesting thing is that USCIS wants to clear all the 2004 and pre-2004 cases before the end of this year as a part of backlog reduction... I hope this has some truth in it and many of our friends see fast approvals on their cases.

How to reach IO?

Could you please tell how you were able to reach the IO? The representatives that I get on the 800 number (800-375-5283) usually give canned responses (reading out the same status as the web site) and don't say a single other detail, and they answer "don't know" to any question.

Thanks,